Whats New This Year?
Sothebys International Realty Canada is now a Major Sponsor for the Crescent Beach Concours. There are many new Classes & Features that we have never shown before. We are presenting Pre-War Packard and custom built "Specials". For the first time we will be displaying an exclusive 356 Porsche class. There will be a hand picked class of significant post war Street Rods that emphasise horsepower. They will be chosen for their Presence and Engineering Characteristics.
TICKETS & ADMISSIONS QUESTIONS
How do I get my tickets?
After you purchase your tickets online the email you provided us with will send you an email from email@example.com. You will need to print out the attachment and bring it to the ticketing booth on the day of the event (Saturday, August 31, 2019).
The Event will Start at 10:00am.
Awards will commence at 2:00pm.
Free Parking will be provided.
Are there refunds for online purchases?
No, all sales are final
Will there be tickets sold at the event?
Yes, tickets are sold leading up to the event as well as the day of the concours at the ticket booth.
WHAT'S ALLOWED ON THE SHOW FIELD?
May I bring my pet(s) to the event?
We ask that you leave your pets at home unless it is absolutely necessary for them to accompany you to the event. Pets are not allowed on any of our Concours shuttles. Official service animals are welcome of course!
Are strollers allowed on the show field?
Yes, but if you have small children, please remember it is difficult to maneuver large strollers through our show field.
- Best of Show: 1967 Ferrari 275 GTS/4 NART Spyder owned by Jon Shirley
- Elegance in Motion: 1961 Triumph Italia 2000 GT owned by Scott Marquis
- NAACC Historical Significance Award: 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS owned by Ross Fraser
- Best of Show:1922 Wills Sainte Claire A68 Roadster Peter Seward
- Elegance in Motion: 1965 Ford GT40 Dwain Kremyr
- NAACC Historical Significance Award: 2000 Acura NSX owned by Bruce Chambers
- Best of Show: 1965 Ford Shelby GT 350 Mark Hovander
- Elegance in Motion: 1956 Jaguar XK-140 Darlene & James Bateman
- NAACC Historical Significance Award:1959 Watson Indy Roadster owned by Larry & Jan Pfitzenmaier
For a More Comprehensive List of class winners From the past years please click the link below